Terms of DomainYo
- DOMAINYO DOMAIN MARKETPLACE. This website includes information about domain names that may be available for sale subject to separately applicable terms and conditions. You agree that we shall not be by bound by any statements of a general nature, which may be posted on this site outside of these Terms or contained in our promotional materials. In consideration of the access rights to using our website under these Terms, you certify that any information you provide us in connection with your use of our site is true, accurate and complete. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to: (i) suspend or terminate your access to this website in the event of your violation of these Terms; (ii) take such other action as we deem necessary or appropriate in order to avoid potential liability, losses or disruption to our systems. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party if we suspend or terminate your access to the website, or any portion thereof, for any reason. If you choose to provide us with any feedback relating to this website, you agree that we shall be free to use such feedback entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
- LINKS AND CONTENT. We, or third parties, may produce automated search results or otherwise provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. We may also provide the opportunity for you or third parties to submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available information, data, text, photographs, sound, graphics, video, messages, reviews or other materials (“Content”) though this website. Because we either do not review and/or have no control over such third-party sites, resources, and Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any Content, nor for the availability of such sites, and resources, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible nor liable for any such sites or resources, nor for any Content contained therein, and you understand that all Content is the sole responsibility of the person or individual from whom such Content originated. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly nor indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, site or resource.
- PROHIBITED USES. You agree not to use this website or its Content for any illegal or unauthorized activity. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or other technology to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website. You agree not to use this website or its Content for any commercial purposes. You agree not to crawl, spider, scrape, or otherwise deploy automated agents or other technology to collect, harvest, mine, or otherwise interact with this website. You shall not reverse engineer, disassemble, reconstruct, decompile, copy, or create derivative works of this website, any aspect or portion thereof, including source code or algorithms.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKED SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- CONTENT SUBMISSIONS. By submitting, posting or displaying any Content through this website you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, and royalty-free license (“License”) to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content solely for the purposes of enabling us to provide you with information you request and/or our products and services. You shall retain any intellectual property rights appurtenant to any Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this website. You acknowledge and agree that the License includes a right for us to make such Content available to third parties we work with to provide our services, to use such Content in connection with such services as well as to convert your Content to such format as applicable technical specifications may require. By using this website you represent and warrant to us that you have all the requisite rights, power and authority necessary to grant us the License. In addition, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: your use of this website; Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this website; your violation of these Terms; or your violation of any rights of another.
- GENERAL INFORMATION. You agree to receive all notifications via email at the email address you provide us during registration or by updating your account information. You agree to update your email address on file if/when your email address changes. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and govern your use of this website, superseding any prior agreements between you and us. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party Content or third-party software. These Terms and the relationship between you and us will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that we shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent, a breach of any provision of these Terms by you. Resort to such equitable relief, however, shall not be construed to be a waiver of any other rights or remedies that we may have for damages or otherwise. The parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Toronto, Ontario, Canada, for any dispute arising under or relating to the subject matter of these Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, while the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
(a) PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND DATA PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.
(b) WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE FUNCTIONS OF AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (ii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (iii) THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
(c) WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR FROM THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY THAT SUCH CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES WILL BE FREE OF MATERIAL THAT IS OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE.
(d) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.